Formulation screening and Development
Acubiosys offers formulation development services to help clients determine optimal dosage levels for new chemical entities (NCE), Generics, Herbal and Ayush therapeutic formulations.
- Our strong scientific team has broad experience and expertise in collaborative practices with a global customer base for formulation development services and analytical support.
- We cater to pharmaceutical companies worldwide, providing extensive pre-formulation studies, toxicology formulation, formulation development, and analytical method development.
- Our formulation development teams offer design and optimization of formulations for powders, capsules, liquids and solids, semi-solids, nasal, nebulizer, pressurized and topical drug formulations.
- We provide focused understanding from early stage feasibility to development of new chemical entities (NCE) and generic products.
- Prior to pre-clinical studies we can offer a broad range of analytical capabilities including solubility assessment, dissolution, solid state characterization, particle morphology (Malvern Morphology 4 ID), forced degradation and stability screening, in order to select the optimal development candidates.
- Our experience in powder characterizationcan drive insight into understanding powder – formulation characteristics whereas our wide range of physical and chemical testing methods can determine particle size (light scattering, microscopy), thermal properties (DSC, TGA), powder rheology, morphology (powder X-ray diffraction), and spectroscopic profiles (FTIR, Raman).
- With dedicated teams of highly experienced analysts and specialist formulation and process development scientists, we offer a truly flexible service which will help you develop the optimal formulation.